We are expanding our sales team and are seeking passionate and ambitious New Home Sales Consultants to join us. If you are an outgoing, confident and creative individual who would like to help change lives and build communities across the coast while building a rewarding career, we want you on our team!
As a New Home Sales Consultant for Elliott Homes you will help customers make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. To ensure you are improving their quality of life, Elliott Homes provides an extensive training program and support team to help you be the best you can be.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Learning the Elliott Homes Presentation and all aspects of our award-winning homes by successfully completing our training program.
- Generating referrals and leads through multiple methods of community interaction and model home events.
- Establishing relationships with REALTORS® with our 5-Star Customer Service Program.
- Demonstrating a strong effort to make use of new sales techniques and strategies.
- Processing sales agreements and contracts.
- Continually improving and adding to your Elliott Homes product knowledge and the new home sales and home building industry.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and valid auto insurance coverage.
- Must work weekends.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a New Home Consultant with Elliott Homes, you must possess a consultative sales approach, a confident and enthusiastic personality and an eagerness to excel in our new home sales training program. You must have exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills as well as creativity and innovation in attracting customers to visit your model home. You must be an excellent self-manager who is energetic, competitive and decisive, with a desire to help find the needs of homebuyers and fulfill them. You must also be able to work in a demanding, fast-paced and team–oriented setting.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Elliott Homes provides a generous compensation package with health benefits and paid vacation.