Our commitment to improving the quality of life doesn’t stop at meeting your needs when building a high-quality home. Our team has worked tirelessly to find the best materials and processes to reduce our carbon footprint while providing you with an energy efficient home.
To further achieve our goals we use the following in your brand new Elliott Home:
- Stainless Steel GE Appliances – ENERGY STAR certified appliances are built to standards that make them energy efficient, saving you money in the kitchen and throughout your home.
- TRANE® – With a proper load calculation, higher efficiency ENERGY STAR Trane® systems give you improved comfort at reduced operating costs by using fewer energy resources.
- House Wrap – We use a weather resistant barrier that helps keep your home comfortable and dry by reducing air flow and acting as an air barrier to enable your insulation to perform at its highest capacity.
- Tight Building Envelope – Keeps your home tightly sealed to prevent the outdoors from coming in and stops heated and cooled air from leaking from the home. The more tightly sealed the home the less energy loss you will have.
- R-13 Batt Insulation in the Walls – Completely fills the cavity and eliminates gaps to prevent air entering or escaping from any areas not filled.
- R-38 Blown-In Attic Insulation – Keeps you comfortable by helping your home stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- MI Low-E High Efficiency Windows – ENERGY STAR double-paned windows to enhance the energy saving features.
- CertainTeed® Max-Def Architectural Shingles with Lifetime Limited Warranty – These ENERGY STAR rated shingles with limited lifetime warranty gives our homeowners peace of mind. CertainTeed Roofing recycles the vast majority of internal waste created during manufacturing. They are committed to bringing products and systems specifically designed to improve energy efficiency and reduce the environmental footprint of homes to homeowners.