Learn more about Florence Gardens
Voted the Nicest Place to Live in Mississippi!
If you’re looking for something both different and timeless, beautiful and refined, then Florence Gardens sounds like your kind of community. This astounding Master Planned Gulfport community takes its classic town design from the rich Southern traditions that have influenced our residential growth for as long as there’ve been folks here in the South.
MS Gulf Coast homebuilders Elliott Homes is proud to build in this master-planned community’s Artisan District. The Artisan District offers low-maintenance homesites and is within walking distance of the 27-acre lake, the pool and the Community Garden.
Creating a Place Where Life Gets Better in Florence Gardens
As a matter of fact, Elliott Homes is committed to creating a place where life gets better by building within communities with terrific amenities designed to foster relationships and encourage an active lifestyle throughout the neighborhood. Additionally, our homes offer a low-maintenance way of life, providing time to enjoy the walkable area of Florence Gardens and giving homeowners a sense of safety and belonging.
Family-friendly Florence Gardens is an excellent place to invest in a new construction home in North Gulfport! Find your new home in this beautiful community on the MS Gulf Coast today!
Above all, Florence Gardens is a “lifestyle,” not just a neighborhood.
- New and exciting floor plans, including the brand-new Creole Collection
- Traditional community exclusive to the Mississippi Gulf Coast area
- Convenient distance to both Gulfport and Biloxi, MS
- Coveted private school, Hope Academy is located within the community
- An Activity Center is available to all who reside in Florence Gardens
- A Community Saltwater Pool is available
- 27-Acre Lake
- Walking Trails and pocket parks sprinkled throughout
- Model home with experienced and knowledgeable New Home Advisor on site
Learn about Florence Gardens in Gulfport, MS, on our community blog post, Florence Gardens Has It All.
View all Available Homes in Gulfport by Elliott Homes on the MS Gulf Coast. For unique financing opportunities, please visit our Preferred Lenders. One-on-one, private appointments are available. Please call us at 1.844.BUY.ELLIOTT to schedule.
Florence Garden Public Schools:
- River Oaks Elementary (K-6)
- North Gulfport Middle School (7,8)
- Harrison Central High School (9-12)
Florence Gardens Community Amenities:
- Lake Florence
- Butterfly Boardwalk
- Magnolia Hall
- The Park at Whisper Park
- Greenlands & Preserves
Shopping Near Florence Gardens:
- Crossroads Center
- Gulfport Premium Outlets
- Walmart Neighborhood Market